Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Technology Enhanced Lesson!
This week I taught a lesson on the Water Cycle. In order to help explain the water cycle, I used a projector to show a website that had the water cycle in motion. After explaining the water cycle via the website and doing a song all together we did an art project that showcased what we knew about the water cycle. While students were doing their art project, 2 students were called at a time to play on the website and click on objects to help them better understand what they had learned. The kids had so much fun! The students were stunned the second they saw the website up on the white board, their teacher never has used her projector this year. These usually wild students sat through and listen intently as I explained how the water cycle works. Using technology in this way was the best thing that has ever happened to this class. They not only had fun but they learned about the water cycle! I love learning and fun in the same sentence! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment