Your story was so cute!! I really loved how you got your drawings over that picture of the mini van:) Awesome job!
What a creative idea. I loved how you used the two meanings of skiing.
so creative. i love the pictures. they were all so cute.
I really liked your pictures and the way you brought the poem to life!
This was very creative. I liked the way you used the poem and I loved your pictures.
the drawings for this are so cute! Great job!
Your story was so cute!! I really loved how you got your drawings over that picture of the mini van:) Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a creative idea. I loved how you used the two meanings of skiing.
ReplyDeleteso creative. i love the pictures. they were all so cute.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your pictures and the way you brought the poem to life!
ReplyDeleteThis was very creative. I liked the way you used the poem and I loved your pictures.
ReplyDeletethe drawings for this are so cute! Great job!
ReplyDelete